Webroot account & antivirus is used for the protection of their net-connected devices like notebooks, Mac, Android Phones, and PC. It scans the whole data stored in your device, and it protects your device when you are offline or away from your pc. It safeguards your device from malware, viruses, spyware, Trojans, Rootkits, and a lot more infections. Webroot is the most leading brand in the market that provides 100% protection. It is quite simple to install via www.webroot.com/safe. It is comfortable and webroot account is easy to operate.
Upload files to the Webroot Account Safely
It has a characteristic of Webroot File Manager, through which you may access the files remotely if you wish to upload the files into the cloud then you must log in to the Webroot account File Manager in the device. But if you are currently facing the issue, then follow the following steps to document.
- First, go to the web browser,
- Then go to to the site of webroot account Secure Everywhere antivirus.
- Next, start the segments known as”Proceed to Backups”.
- Next, choose the Files Tab and My Folder.
- After that, select the folder for managing the documents, you can create subfolders. Hit upload.
- Then, follow all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Now the files are uploaded to the sites. You can now easily find files.
How to Upload files from an Android Device:
Browse to the webroot account Secure Sync app on your android phones. Now from the sync option that is, click on the File option. And click the icon of your phone. The webroot account folder’s listing will be shown in your screen click the folder which you need to upload when you find the files and folder, just press and hold the documents to observe the menu panel. From the panel, choose upload to server. Click the option, and on Transfer Reputation to check the condition of the transfer. The files will be synced to the folder that is or your personal computer.